Chord Chart For C-g Anglo, Including Septims

Tina

So i made a list of chords for the C-G Anglo ... it is by no means perfect (but I love the make-do anyway).

Keyboard is same as here: Wheatstone 30 button C/G, with additional push/pull C button for the left thumb.

Reason was we attempted to play finnish tangos (and I was at a slight loss to say the least :P). I'm sure there are all kinds of charts out there, but I wanted an instant one to fit my needs ... and all to fit on 1 piece of paper, yet large enough for easy make out.

I added the right hand side only for some 7-chords (when it makes sense), but there's always a spare button (if you know what i mean). I did not include some 6-chords, this will be an extra paper.

Also I ignored the bass notes on purpose - as I only wanted 2 or 3 buttons for each chord in order to have a better overview, and make it as simple as possible. So the chords are not complete - nor is the list (I gave up after A-flat). Please don't take it as ultimate, and please let me know if you find a major (or minor) (or 7th) flaw.

Anything I forgot ?

If you fully enlarge it (click 2 times) it won't come across as blurred.

Have fun !

edited : found major bug > reloaded

post-811-1215957398_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tina

• 5 months later...
So i made a list of chords for the C-G Anglo ... it is by no means perfect (but I love the make-do anyway).

Keyboard is same as here: Wheatstone 30 button C/G, with additional push/pull C button for the left thumb.

Reason was we attempted to play finnish tangos (and I was at a slight loss to say the least :P). I'm sure there are all kinds of charts out there, but I wanted an instant one to fit my needs ... and all to fit on 1 piece of paper, yet large enough for easy make out.

I added the right hand side only for some 7-chords (when it makes sense), but there's always a spare button (if you know what i mean). I did not include some 6-chords, this will be an extra paper.

Also I ignored the bass notes on purpose - as I only wanted 2 or 3 buttons for each chord in order to have a better overview, and make it as simple as possible. So the chords are not complete - nor is the list (I gave up after A-flat). Please don't take it as ultimate, and please let me know if you find a major (or minor) (or 7th) flaw.

Anything I forgot ?

If you fully enlarge it (click 2 times) it won't come across as blurred.

Have fun !

edited : found major bug > reloaded

Thanks for taking the time, it looks really useful.