Herrington 24-button Anglo- Price Reduced

Shamus

Herrington anglo in G/D. 24 button fully-chromatic fingering system. Made of nice, dark wood (I think it's walnut but I can't remember for sure), black leather bellows, black Delrin buttons, polished stainless steel grilles. Accordion reeded, with reeds mounted in a Jefferies-style reed pan. Made using the traditional torsion springs rather than the coil springs mentioned on Harold's web site (he stopped using coil springs due to problems with them, and has never updated his site to reflect that). Comes with a nice, lined wooden case. It has two sets of handles: regular-sized ones ones plus a set (installed) designed by Harold and meant for someone with longer hands and fingers. No problems with it: no stuck buttons, wonky reeds or anything. All notes play and are in tune, as far as I can tell. Concertina has never been dropped or otherwise abused. Fingering chart here.

$900 plus $50 shipping, UPS Ground from Seattle.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

An mp3 of how it sounds, top then bottom rows of right then left hand sides.

Edited by Shamus

Herrington anglo in G/D. 24 button fully-chromatic fingering system. Made of nice, dark wood (I think it's walnut but I can't remember for sure), black leather bellows, black Delrin buttons, polished stainless steel grilles. Accordion reeded, with reeds mounted in a Jefferies-style reed pan. Made using the traditional torsion springs rather than the coil springs mentioned on Harold's web site (he stopped using coil springs due to problems with them, and has never updated his site to reflect that). Comes with a nice, lined wooden case. It has two sets of handles: regular-sized ones ones plus a set (installed) designed by Harold and meant for someone with longer hands and fingers. No problems with it: no stuck buttons, wonky reeds or anything. All notes play and are in tune, as far as I can tell. Concertina has never been dropped or otherwise abused. Fingering chart here.

$900 plus $50 shipping, UPS Ground from Seattle.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

An mp3 of how it sounds, top then bottom rows of right then left hand sides.

• 4 months later...