Looking For An Anglo In F/c

Gan Ainm

I'm looking for an anglo in F/C. Any size from 20 key upwards. Concertina reeds preferred, but would also consider accordion reeds.

If you have one for sale, or know where I could find one, please let me know.

I'm looking for an anglo in F/C. Any size from 20 key upwards. Concertina reeds preferred, but would also consider accordion reeds.

If you have one for sale, or know where I could find one, please let me know.

I'm a collector, player and rebuilder of concertinas. I may have enough parts, in my shop, to build a 20-26-button Lachenal anglo for you. (from hand-made & Lachenal parts) I can also give a customer reference, from one who also uses these forums. We should talk about details. Reliable offer, no scam. Kerry

I've thought about getting an F/C. A year or two ago I asked Doug C. and Bob S. if they could make a Morse Ceili in F/C and they said yes, as a special order. I may do that one of these days.

Ken

I have a Wakker 30 key anglo in F and C. I have been playing it for several months now and I can confirm that it's an excellent instrument. It has a very rich sound, and gives me good low chords which, interestingly, don't drown the melody. I'm sure other makers would produce good F/C boxes, but this is a very good product.

They ... tend to be larger than normal to accomodate those big, low reeds. The last one I had was a raised-ended Wheatstone in baritone size.

I think that my Wakker 30 button FC is the same size of a Wakker GD. It measures 16.5 cm (across flats) whereas a lachenal CG is about 15.8 cm across flats.

marien

I have a Wakker 30 key anglo in F and C. I have been playing it for several months now and I can confirm that it's an excellent instrument. It has a very rich sound, and gives me good low chords which, interestingly, don't drown the melody. I'm sure other makers would produce good F/C boxes, but this is a very good product.

You stole the words right out of my keyboard...