Looking For A Crane Duet

Caroline Sniter

Hello my friends,

As I asked mister Algar weeks ago for a 48-keys Crane duet and donot know how much time it will take, I throw a call to everyone ! I am going to the Amherst festival and really would desire to have my tina there to tame it !

I am looking for a good instrument in good shapes, woody and not metal ends if possible, to accompany songs too, a nice and colorful new friend, with a mellow and deep sound... as lighter as possible ! and in tunes !

Thank you for your support, caroline :D

I'd be patient if I were you. If Chris doesn't have/can't find a suitable concertina, don't be too ready to jump at the first thing you see! Despite the Salvation Army support, Crane/Triumphs were always the least popular duets (apart from Jeffries) and therefore rarer of the concertina family. Bide your time and wait for the 'right' instrument, this is not a thing to be rushed into. there'll be another Amherst festival next year. ;)

I'd be patient if I were you. If Chris doesn't have/can't find a suitable concertina, don't be too ready to jump at the first thing you see!

Exactly. One thing about Mr Algar is that he'll never try & sell you an instrument that doesn't meet your requirements, so well worth the wait, I'd say. Plus you'll have the confidence that it's under warranty & you'll have the buyback facility that he does as well. (Yes -- I'm one of his many satisfied customers ;) )

Hello my friends,

As I asked mister Algar weeks ago for a 48-keys Crane duet and donot know how much time it will take, I throw a call to everyone ! I am going to the Amherst festival and really would desire to have my tina there to tame it !

I am looking for a good instrument in good shapes, woody and not metal ends if possible, to accompany songs too, a nice and colorful new friend, with a mellow and deep sound... as lighter as possible ! and in tunes !

Thank you for your support, caroline :D

Hi Caroline..please email me at patrickcullen54@hotmail.com. I may be able to help you out.