Free ! To Good (or Bad) Home!

Howdy:

I have just run across a duplicate fine item which out of the goodness of my heart (plus I REALLY want to get rid of it) I am happily willing to ship to the first respondant who correctly answers the question which follows, free of charge the wonderful and fascinating 2 record 78 RPM recording with a nice illustration on the front cover entitled "KANKIE AND THE CONCERTINA".

This is a child's recording of the story of the lovable kangaroo named "Kankie" and his favorite instrument in the double gatefold original sleeve.

And the question is............

IN THE EPISODE OF THE TV SITCOM "SEINFELD" ENTITLED "THE PEZ DISPENSER".......

An old member of the Polar Bears Club is discussing the pseudo-Freudian concept of what with Elaine?????

Please respond only if you have serious interest in this rarity.

No fights now.

Put on yur thinking caps.

By the way, the recording is probably best suited for an aspiring concertina playing youngster who might be inspired by this wonderful (?) story which was probably origanlly released in the late 1940's.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD IN THE UNITED STATES since I am too cheap and not that kind to pay the ridiculous overseas shipping that this would require though I will pay shipping here in the USA.

Have fun,

Perry Werner

Howdy:

I have just run across a duplicate fine item which out of the goodness of my heart (plus I REALLY want to get rid of it) I am happily willing to ship to the first respondant who correctly answers the question which follows, free of charge the wonderful and fascinating 2 record 78 RPM recording with a nice illustration on the front cover entitled "KANKIE AND THE CONCERTINA".

This is a child's recording of the story of the lovable kangaroo named "Kankie" and his favorite instrument in the double gatefold original sleeve.

An old member of the Polar Bears Club is discussing the pseudo-Freudian concept of what with Elaine?????

No fights now.

By the way, the recording is probably best suited for an aspiring concertina playing youngster who might be inspired by this wonderful (?) story which was probably origanlly released in the late 1940's.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD IN THE UNITED STATES since I am too cheap and not that kind to pay the ridiculous overseas shipping that this would require though I will pay shipping here in the USA.

Have fun,

Perry Werner

And the answer is....

"Shock Therapy" (I hope!)

Let me know if I've won! :rolleyes:

Pam

Howdy:

No fights now.

Have fun,

Perry Werner

And the answer is....

Pam

Howdy:

No fights now.

Have fun,

Perry Werner

And the answer is....

Pam

Hi Pam:

Thanks for being our first contestant here on the "Kankie and the Concertina" give away.

SORRY (B-O--I-N-G)!

The answer is not "Shock Therapy" though the correct answer may shock you!

Please try again!

Perry

Hi Pam:

Thanks for being our first contestant here on the "Kankie and the Concertina" give away.

SORRY (B-O--I-N-G)!

The answer is not "Shock Therapy" though the correct answer may shock you!

Please try again!

Perry

OK - Is "Pouch Envy" shocking enough?

~Pam :P

DING, DING, DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner here.

Pam jumped right in and has correctly answered our contest question correctly on her second attempt and thereby and therefore is the winner of our parting gift mentioned earlier.

For those of you who wish to find out more about our contest question and the answer please tune to....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RktnJi6RknI

As for Pam. congratulations.

You're perserverance has paid off well.

Please send me your mailing address via email, unless you wish to post it here

and your award will be forthcoming.

If we locate anything else of interest here we will run another contest again for the thousands of you who missed out!

Have fun,

Perry Werner

Edited by Perry Werner

Great! This will make a nice addition to my collection (can 2 be a collection?) of children's books about concertinas!

Pam

One more reason to spend less time practising, and after watching that program!! :P :lol:

[ not that I spend more time practising - I just have different excuses! ]

Great! This will make a nice addition to my collection (can 2 be a collection?) of children's books about concertinas!

Pam

One more reason to spend less time practising, and after watching that program!! :P :lol:

Actually, I've never seen Seinfield (I did a couple of Internet searches), I didn't mention that because I did wan't to hurt Perry's feelings.

I have plenty of other reasons for not practicing though!

Pam

Actually, I've never seen Seinfield (I did a couple of Internet searches), I didn't mention that because I did wan't to hurt Perry's feelings.

I have plenty of other reasons for not practicing though!

Pam:

Believe me my feelings are not hurt.

I was expecting someone to Google for the answer and you fell right into the trap.

How else do we find answers to those difficult life questions?

Then again if the question was posed to me, I'd know the answer since I'm happily addicted to "Seinfeld" reruns.

I think you either love or hate the show.

Luckily, though it's on several times a day here in the NYC area, I am only locked into watching it at 11pm, just about the time I'm ready to fall off my practice chair and start my evening snore, which according to the others in my house, I need no practice with. Wish I could play as well as I evidently Zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

By the way, your prize is on the way!

Have fun.

Perry

Edited by Perry Werner