Lachenal 30 Key On Ebay

paramount

Hello All,

Can anybody tell me if the person selling a 30 key Lachenal anglo on Ebay is genuine or is a scam. There are some questions regarding this concertina also appearing on a fake screen (Russian website) which I only became aware of when the auction was completed . I was the highest bidder and this has me wondering if it is a scam.

Please see this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=360019361756.

Seller says that the concertina is packed and ready to go and wants to be paid via Paypal.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Frank

Hello All,

Can anybody tell me if the person selling a 30 key Lachenal anglo on Ebay is genuine or is a scam. There are some questions regarding this concertina also appearing on a fake screen (Russian website) which I only became aware of when the auction was completed . I was the highest bidder and this has me wondering if it is a scam.

Please see this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=360019361756.

Seller says that the concertina is packed and ready to go and wants to be paid via Paypal.

Frank

Frank,

why don't you get his phone number and call him. It would at least confirm location. It looks OK but some of these scams are very good. You can also pay by Paypal to get cover in case it is a scam. Contact them to check that out.

Looking at the listing, it appears that the link to the phishing site did not come from the seller but from someone who submitted the link in a question to the seller. My guess (no guarantees, of course) is that the seller is ok.

Daniel

Hello All,

Frank

Can anybody tell me if the person selling a 30 key Lachenal anglo on Ebay is genuine or is a scam. Frank

None of the usual clues that would alert me appear to be there, so I would have no problem ordering this.

However, if you are concerned, why not pick it up in person. Birmingham is not a million miles from Dublin.

So Dirge is finally making the move from Duets to Anglo concertina's...

But seriously, this seller has 100% positive feed back,

many of the feed back scores are from the last three days,

so it is almost impossible to believe that it is a hijacked ebay account.

I would trust the seller and if I were you I'ld just send the money

(or wouldn't I, I am a Crane duet player).

edited to remove other typo's then the ones above

Edited by marien