Lost Mc Rules Book

fidjit

I've been asked to prepare for the 2008 Wheatstone Memorial MC in Febuary and I'm afraid as usual the rule book's gone missing. I just can't place my hand on it. Haven't had my hand on it since Mrs T was here. I think she took it with her when she last visited me back in er ???.

However, I should be up and running by Febuary (BUT NOT BEFORE)

Chas

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been asked to prepare for the 2008 Wheatstone Memorial MC in Febuary and I'm afraid as usual the rule book's gone missing.

Typical......let's just hope that someone didn't mistakenly punch a hole in the corner and use it for purposes other than designed.

Still, I guess that if all else fails, we can expect the "Swedish Variation" in this year's game.

Maybe to avoid the chaos of the past two years, we should have a list of participating players.....or then maybe not. :unsure:

Good luck in arranging this onerous task.

Peter.

Maybe to avoid the chaos of the past two years, we should have a list of participating players.....or then maybe not. :unsure:

Well, if there's a list of non-participating players -- or is that participating non-players?, -- I should probably be on it. :D

I've been asked to prepare for the 2008 Wheatstone Memorial MC in Febuary and I'm afraid as usual the rule book's gone missing.

Lots of MC's here in Denmark -- Hell's Angels being the most notorious, -- though I hear that some of them have recently been moving to Skåne. I could check to see if there's a branch of the Wheatstone Memorial MC in the area, and whether they could spare a copy of their rule book. :ph34r:

Lots of MC's here in Denmark -- Hell's Angels being the most notorious, -- though I hear that some of them have recently been moving to Skåne. I could check to see if there's a branch of the Wheatstone Memorial MC in the area, and whether they could spare a copy of their rule book. :ph34r:

I think you should join the list of participants, Jim, since you seem well qualified.

Peter.

In view of the broadside of dreadful puns that was fired at Dan Worrall's last posting perhaps we might be better qualified to suggest late arrivals at the Concertina.net Ball.

Do I see Mr and Mrs Reece-Anglo and their son Geoff Reece-Anglo?

Roger

...late arrivals at the Concertina.net Ball.

Do I see Mr and Mrs Reece-Anglo and their son Geoff Reece-Anglo?

And Mrs. Reece's brother, for whom young Geoff was named: Geoffrey Reade.

Ah, but what's that commotion at the door?

Oh, it's the arrival of the American-Irish telemarketing magnate, Eddie O'Phone.

And who's the latest arrival?

Why it's George Case's great-great grandson, Justin Case.

And poor Anne Glow, often snubbed because of her humble state, was absolutely G/D over having been invited.

Meanwhile, some of the boys who were dragged along by their parents quickly escaped the dance floor and began playing football on the Old Pitch below the house.

Once the group was assembled, the host bellows "time to eat! They were to sit down to a crabb salad served on stoned wheat thins. I guess nobody heard him. Their attention was riveted to the action on the makeshift stage. The cook said don't fret my work. It'll keep. So just to keep harmonium they wait.

I'm bushed. I'd better quit while I'm ahead.

Thanks

Leo

Edited by Leo