26k C/g Jones

mthatcher61

in addition to the Tedrow I also have an old Jones 26k C/G with brass reeds that has been totally reconditiioned by Greg Jowaisas. Asking for $1000.00 Not as loud as the Tedrow but very sweet. Also has a blocked Button Box hard case. Whichever goes first I'll keep the other.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
in addition to the Tedrow I also have an old Jones 26k C/G with brass reeds that has been totally reconditiioned by Greg Jowaisas. Asking for $1000.00 Not as loud as the Tedrow but very sweet. Also has a blocked Button Box hard case. Whichever goes first I'll keep the other.

Thanks

Hello mthatcher....my name is John Mahan...living in Ottawa Ontario, Canada....I am interested in the Jones 26K that you are selling....do you have any pictures? thanks..

My e-mail address is

e.jmahan@rogers.com

Thanks

Just wondering if the Jones is still for sale? Thanks...

Thanks

Hi! I'm an English player (not a very good one!) looking to learn Anglo, as I'm finding English is a bit brutal on the Irish tunes. I'm wondering if you've got either of your instruments still for sale. Cheers.

Adam Adler

ahw_adler@hotmail.com

Hello Mark ..

As I am new to this website I'm wondering if my replys are gettig to you?

I am interested in the 26Jones you are selling

thanks John

Thanks

Sorry guys, I havent recieved any notices about these inquiry's. I just found out people have been asking about the Jones. I have sent pm's.

Hello Mark ..

As I am new to this website I'm wondering if my replys are gettig to you?

I am interested in the 26Jones you are selling

thanks John

Thanks