New Maker?

Forgive me if this has already come up....over on ebay you'll see a new box on offer(Item number: 260199821672). The text says:

"After being involved with making several hundred concertinas with Andrew Norman, Gremlin Music and also producing my own miniature anglo I have finally (after twelve years of making concertinas) designed and hand made my own 30 key Anglo. At the present moment I plan to produce a concertina every two months. The A P James C/G Anglo Concertina has the following features: *30-key Anglo in C/G (Lachenal) plus air key *Quality Italian steel reeds *Stainless steel levers and riveted action *6 fold black leather bellows *Hand fretted solid sapele ends and hand bars *Steel reeds mounted on a separate reedpan and hand tuned to A=440Hz *All hand made in England *Has a clear bright sound, listen to Andrew Norman playing 'Heal and Toe Polka' at: http://www.apjmusic.co.uk/apj_30button_anglo.htm *"nice sound quick response" Andrew Norman quote."

Looks promising, especially if it comes from the Norman design. Any insights/info from our British members here? Maybe we can sign him/her up here on C.net and interview him/her ourselves!

Ken

Looks promising, especially if it comes from the Norman design. Any insights/info from our British members here? Maybe we can sign him/her up here on C.net and interview him/her ourselves!

Hi Ken,

I seem to recall someone on this Forum commented about a mini Anglo, from this maker, about 12/18 months ago. I'm sure that I had a website "bookmarked" at the time, but can't find it now. Alternatively, the mini might have been marketed under the Norman branding. It certainly was not the mini design currently shown on Andrew Norman's website.

Regards,

Peter.