Reed Not Sounding All The Time

Thanks to Peter, my troublesome reed (which was indeed a bit loose, and fixed with the 'bit of paper' trick) is now sounding well. And making some of the others sound a bit woozy in comparison. ;) Thanks also for letting my untutored fingers loose on some lovely instruments, & for hospitality. B)

Thanks to Peter, my troublesome reed (which was indeed a bit loose, and fixed with the 'bit of paper' trick) is now sounding well. And making some of the others sound a bit woozy in comparison. ;) Thanks also for letting my untutored fingers loose on some lovely instruments, & for hospitality. B)

Cheers, Nigel.

I was thinking, after you left, that you were the 6th C.net member to have visited my house; to my knowledge each one has escaped with his or her sanity still intact. :blink:

Nice to have met you; it's always good to be able to put name, face and personality together.

Regards,

Peter.

I was thinking, after you left, that you were the 6th C.net member to have visited my house.

Peter, perhaps you should start a C.net guest book? :unsure:

But surely our members aren't the
only
ones who visit him.
:)

Hi Jim,

No, I get occasional visits from other people, too.

Regards,

Peter.