Noel Hill Schools

markwil

I have been trying to contact the Noel Hill folks concering info on the 2008 schools via email for weeks and can not get a response. Anyone know what might be up with that?

Thanks

Mark :(

I'll give Linda a call. I e-mailed her two weeks ago on another matter, and haven't gotten a reply - maybe it's an e-mail issue? I'll have her contact you if I get in touch with her.

That makes three of us that haven't been able to get an e-mail response. I was checking into the Ireland class since I've now retired! No, not from playing concertina.

Ross S.

Hi, I just spoke to Linda...she was puzzled that she didn't get your e-mails, :blink: and wondered if it was the SPAM filter?

Anyway, for information on Noel Hill Schools, contact Linda at register@noelhill.com

If you don't get a response within a week, send me your e-mail address and phone number and I'll forward it to Linda.

Pam

concertinaplayer@charter.net

• 2 weeks later...
I just spoke to Linda. She just received a bunch of e-mails, looks like whatever the glitch was, has been fixed. If you wrote to her (register@noelhill.com), you should be hearing from her shortly!

Be persistent, I've been attending NHICS for 7 years, I can say it's worth the effort! : )

Pam

Hi Pam,

I'm interested in attending the school in 2008 and I've sent 3 emails over the past 2 months. I haven't received a reply yet. Do you know if there is a phone number that I could try??

Thanks,

Cathal

• 4 weeks later...

I've been in touch with Linda over the past few days through email. Sent my deposit check to register for the July 27 - Aug. 1 school in Erlanger, KY. This is a first for me. It took some courage to commit to being around so many people in one place at one time, especially knowing that they will hear my feeble attempts at playing the concertina. But, the desire to learn overcame the hermit in me.

Hello viejomc,

The Midwest camp has a great bunch of very accepting and supportive people in regular attendence. You will have a good time and receive lots of encouragement.

Noel's playing keeps us all very humble and at the same time inspired.

We will all look forward to meeting you.

Greg

Thanks, Greg. That's very encouraging. I'm looking forward to seeing how this instrument is actually played. I have no idea what I'm doing. I just bought one and started teaching myself. I'm sure I have every bad habit in the book plus some.