Exercises For English Concertina

pauline de snoo

Two tunes this time at concertina-academy under downloads One is a hymn "Hark, the herald Angels sing", provided by myself from "100 Sacred Melodies" and the other is an arrangement, also played and sung by Ken Bongort of "Over the Hill and Over the Dale". He kindly offered this to be published. The sheetmusic for this last tune is also published in the Newsletter of the ICA which should arrive at the doorstep of the ICA members before Christmas.

I hope you will enjoy the tunes while studying them and I wish you already all the best for 2008.

Pauline

All I can see is last months tune. I have trouble viewing this site anyway, many pages seem to continue beyond the visible screen page but I can't scroll down. Perhaps it's one of the few sites that aren't compatible with Firefox.

Edited to add:

Cancel most of the above. My browser had cached the page so refreshing worked. Still have pages disappearing off the bottom of the screen though.

Edited again to add:

The Ken Bongort tune is there but no sign of Hark the Herald Angels Sing...

Final edit!:

Today (24 hours later) the Christmas carol is there. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a cookies problem.

Edited by tallship

I am glad you managed to get it all. In Firefox you can scroll with the up and down arrows after positioning the cursor in the page. And probably there was a problem viewing the website because I was updating the website and it was not available all the time.

Thanks for watching and have fun with the tunes.

Pauline

All I can see is last months tune. I have trouble viewing this site anyway, many pages seem to continue beyond the visible screen page but I can't scroll down. Perhaps it's one of the few sites that aren't compatible with Firefox.

Edited to add:

Cancel most of the above. My browser had cached the page so refreshing worked. Still have pages disappearing off the bottom of the screen though.

Edited again to add:

The Ken Bongort tune is there but no sign of Hark the Herald Angels Sing...

Final edit!:

Today (24 hours later) the Christmas carol is there. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a cookies problem.

I am glad you managed to get it all. In Firefox you can scroll with the up and down arrows after positioning the cursor in the page. And probably there was a problem viewing the website because I was updating the website and it was not available all the time.

Thanks for watching and have fun with the tunes.

Pauline

One more information on that:

I had that problem as well. I have a mouse with a scroll wheel in the middle. Using that scrolling down is easy, using the arrows didn´t help...

greetings

Christian