New Concertina Site

Warren, good to have you on board, mate! I don't recall meeting Dave Johnson when I was down your way last year, but maybe someone will correct me if memory is faulty. Where does he hail from?

Best to everyone down under! Looks like a great web site.

Ken

Warren, good to have you on board, mate! I don't recall meeting Dave Johnson when I was down your way last year, but maybe someone will correct me if memory is faulty. Where does he hail from?

Best to everyone down under! Looks like a great web site.

Ken

Dave has been a member of the Bush Music Club for quite a few years and now lives in Goulburn. He is also author of a couple of excellent collections of bush tune books.

Thanks for the feedback on the website Steve. More tunes are on the way. If you'd like to send me the midi files that you have done I'll make them available on the site to save everyone reinventing the wheel.

I am amazed at how many anglo players have responded positively to the site. Rob Willis has offered audio and video of recorded trad players and Peter Ellis has sent some bass accompaniment suggestions to be added.

Dave

Thanks for the feedback on the website Steve. More tunes are on the way. If you'd like to send me the midi files that you have done I'll make them available on the site to save everyone reinventing the wheel.

I am amazed at how many anglo players have responded positively to the site. Rob Willis has offered audio and video of recorded trad players and Peter Ellis has sent some bass accompaniment suggestions to be added.

Dave

Very happy to send the midi files, to where shall I send them?

• 3 weeks later...