Two B/c Button Accordions For Sale

Conserteen

In order to fund my new concertina habit I need to sell two of my boxes quickly - hence offering them for £500 each plus postage. One is a CASTAGNARI LILLY in good condition (there are a few very minor dints & scratches). It was bought less than 3 years ago and it comes with a hard case. The other is a BERNARD LOFFET TOUTPIT model bought last year and in excellent condition. It comes with a soft case.

They are both small, lightweight boxes but the Toutpit has a richer tone than the Lilly.

You can read more about the Toutpit at http://www.thriftmusic.co.uk/ and it's listed at £799. The Lilly varies considerably in price depending on dealer - between £850 and £1045.00.

I'm trying to avoid putting them on ebay (though I've got myself validated and ready, the instructions look daunting) so if anyone's interested let me know and I'll send photos (can't figure how to do it on here!). Location is Isle of Man and will will post to British Isles.