Hello

Alexander

Hello. My name is Alexander. I´m from Germany (mülheim an der Ruh) and a new member. I stated to play the concertina in July 2007. At the moment I play a rochelle and it makes me a lof of fun. I like to play Irish musik .

I´m looking for books about the concertina in german language. Have anybody a tip for me?

I hope my English is understandable. It´s realy hard for me to write or speaking.

Super wäre auch wenn mir jemand ne private nachricht auf deutsch schicken könnte. ich brech mir hier echt ein ab. :D

Hello. My name is Alexander. I´m from Germany (mülheim an der Ruh) and a new member. I stated to play the concertina in July 2007. At the moment I play a rochelle and it makes me a lof of fun. I like to play Irish musik .

I´m looking for books about the concertina in german language. Have anybody a tip for me?

I hope my English is understandable. It´s realy hard for me to write or speaking.

Super wäre auch wenn mir jemand ne private nachricht auf deutsch schicken könnte. ich brech mir hier echt ein ab. :D

I won't torture you with my "schrecklich" German, but hi. There is a very old (und ich meine sehr sehr alt) german tutor for the 20 button anglo-german HERE. Most of the 20 button tutors are ok, you can just do more than what the 20 button can do. At that site there are a couple of other downloadable books if you poke around a bit.

The songs are a bit old, and not much Irish to be found.

Tschuß!

Hello & welcome Alexander,

your English is excellent and easy to understand - probably better than mine :rolleyes:

Good luck with your playing

- W

Wilkommen Alexander! Das tut mir leid aber ich habe keine konsertina bucher im Deutsch. Nur English. Hast du einer freund wie English lessen kann oder uberzetzen? Irish musik is gut aber I glaube Sud Afrikanisch musik ist besser mit seiner waltzes, polkas, romantisch und "country" lieder. Das tut mir leid aber meine Deutch is nicht gut und ich macht vielen spaB. Alles ist doch moglich mit unsere Gott. Auf Wiedersehen und bist spater!

Hallo Ben Otto. Vielen Dank für deine Nachricht. Dein Deutsch ist gut und verständlich. Ich glaube es gibt kaum Bücher über die Concertina in deutsch, und wenn dann sind sie sehr alt. Ich werde mir Englische Bücher kaufen, und mein Englisch verbessern.

I dont know anything about south african musik on Concertina. where I can here it.

Regards.

Guten Tag! This website and the forum helps you to find new friends who like a variety of music styles, traditions and even a variety of concertinas.

I will send you a personal message and then even send you CD's of my favourite concertina music (Sud Afrikanisch konsertina musik uber alle?) Ja wohl, meine freund :)

Concertina music sounds good in any language!