32 Key C/g Metal End Lachenal For Sale.....

tom leahy

post-1538-1189122803_thumb.jpgpost-1538-1189122803_thumb.jpgpost-1538-1189122726_thumb.jpgHello Friends, This is very hard for me to do but I have to sell my concertina due to a car accident my wife was in and medical bills are geting rough.I have a 32 key cg metal end Lachenal. Ser no....141730.I just had Bob tedrow do acompleate overhaull, New 7 fold bellows, repairs to bellow frames, correct loose glue joints, action board milled, replaced bellows frame leathers, new reed pan blocks, new reed pan leathers, new springs, new button bushings, new pads, new valves, shim reeds as needed, retune to standard pitch, clean original finish, new hand straps, and more...Total work invested..$1,300.00 This was done 2 months ago and as soon as I got it back I had Greg Jowaisas make me a custom hard case for it, cost $165.00. This concertina needs nothing, plays perfect and the case is great, also if you are a beginer I have all the tuders you need...niall valley cd rom...john williams irish concertina in dvd and vhs....seamans concertina by lark in the morning on dvd, all three books by mick bramich irish concertina, frank edgley anglo concertina w/cd ,bertram levy anglo concertina demystified w/tapes, david elliott mantenance manual and many more, So if your just starting this compleate package will start you off great . You get the perfect playing concertina with less than 5 hrs play time sience Bob fixed it, the new hard case by greg jowaisas and all the books and dvds for $2,500 or best offer. There are over $200.00 in books and dvds alone.....You need nothing, Ive sold a 20 key lachenal to a member here and hes very happy with it, Ihave some photos here Please ask questions, The only reason im selling is my wife is in bad shape and we need money for bills, Thank you c.net members......Tom Leahy I also have all paper work from Bob and greg for their work. Edited by tom leahy

hello tom: also sorry to hear about your situation. i'm a concertina beginner playing a wakker rochelle anglo, thinking about upgrading. i live in half moon bay, where are you in santa cruz? i could come down sometime in the next week or so to take a look if you don't mind.

tom

If Tom comes back I would suggest quite strongly that he verify his legal rights before selling off valued possessions. Either his car insurance, the other drivers' or both should be picking up any medical expenses that aren't covered by medical insurance.

Not to quash someone else's bargains, it's just sometimes people's lives get ruined because they aren't forceful enough with the insurance people. The insurance will, eventually, do the right thing -- sometimes you just have to be the sqeaky wheel to get them there.

This statement about insurance is unfortunately not necessarily true, at least here in California where Tom and I both live. But it's my hope that Tom did find some other way to deal with those expenses and was able to hang on to his concertina.

If Tom comes back I would suggest quite strongly that he verify his legal rights before selling off valued possessions. Either his car insurance, the other drivers' or both should be picking up any medical expenses that aren't covered by medical insurance.

Not to quash someone else's bargains, it's just sometimes people's lives get ruined because they aren't forceful enough with the insurance people. The insurance will, eventually, do the right thing -- sometimes you just have to be the sqeaky wheel to get them there.