Crane System Bandoneon

The goal is to combine the ingenious layouts of small concertinas with that soleful sound of Bandoneon.

Well then, carry on.

I'm actaully for innovation and evolution.

So then, you admit that the Crane system duet layout is a step forward?

The goal is to combine the ingenious layouts of small concertinas with that soleful sound of Bandoneon.

Well then, carry on.

I'm actaully for innovation and evolution.

So then, you admit that the Crane system duet layout is a step forward?

I would say that for special cases, like "Only German Folk music", or "Only English Morris", or "Only Irish Traditional" - big "no". For the rest of us (some 90% of people) - big "yes".

I mentioned in a reply to another thread in concertina history that I had a square concertina 2, voice (octaves) accordion reeds by Bastari left over from a batch of 10 when I was actively involved in promoting Hayden Duets 20 years ago. When I dug this concertina out I discovered 3 plus the original (not quite right sample). I also dug out the original paper work and found that it had been a batch of 12 not 10. Two have now been sold which leaves one if M3838 or anyone is still interested. Read all the comments and imformation on the other thread (including Rich Morses fair comments) The last one has some faults in the surface due to being stored for 20 years, but sent to USA it will cost $1000 less than the top price you mention.

Inventor.

I mentioned in a reply to another thread in concertina history that I had a square concertina 2, voice (octaves) accordion reeds by Bastari left over from a batch of 10 when I was actively involved in promoting Hayden Duets 20 years ago. When I dug this concertina out I discovered 3 plus the original (not quite right sample). I also dug out the original paper work and found that it had been a batch of 12 not 10. Two have now been sold which leaves one if M3838 or anyone is still interested. Read all the comments and imformation on the other thread (including Rich Morses fair comments) The last one has some faults in the surface due to being stored for 20 years, but sent to USA it will cost $1000 less than the top price you mention.

Inventor.

I sent you PM