Button Box #500

Yes - We're very pleased to have turned that milestone - made it extra special by us all signing the inside (note to you historians and collectors out there). That photo on our home page doesn't give you the sense of joy and fun we had putting this one together. This photo gives you a better idea of what it's like to work there.....

Staff-07a-s.jpg

Awesome acomplishment Rich. Congratulations. And thanks for a nice concertina. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. (SN364)

Thanks

Leo

added sn

Edited by Leo

Yes - We're very pleased to have turned that milestone - made it extra special by us all signing the inside (note to you historians and collectors out there). That photo on our home page doesn't give you the sense of joy and fun we had putting this one together. This photo gives you a better idea of what it's like to work there.....

Congrats. I have multiple concertinas, including a good vintage box and a few hybrids, but it's the Morse that I seem to pick up most often because of the weight, the feel and the sound. You guys deserve all the kudos you get.

Edited by Jim Besser

Congratulations to the guys and girls at the Button Box for producing their 500th instrument Will seee you at NESI Doug Barr

I agree congratulations. Alas, if you could only produce them with traditional reeds and produce an instrument under $3000 you would probably have the concertina world beating a path to your door.

--

Bill

I agree congratulations. Alas, if you could only produce them with traditional reeds and produce an instrument under $3000 you would probably have the concertina world beating a path to your door.

Seems to me that they already do. :)

Alas, if you could only produce them with traditional reeds and produce an instrument under $3000 you would probably have the concertina world beating a path to your door.
All in due time....

My ideal instrument would combine the action of my Morse Albion with the responsiveness of the reeds in my Wheatstone.

Impatiently waiting....