Arran Concertina Event 5th To 8th October 2007

While you are all planning to come to Scotland for the Moothies and Button Boxes event, you could all come a couple of weeks early and enjoy the Arran Concertina Event, too.

Information on previous years' events can be found by clicking on these links here, and here. Once again based at Kilmory Lodge bunkhouse, with food prepared by the incomparable Paula, it will be a relaxed weekend with a programme drawn up of what the participants bring in terms of talents, tunes, wishes and dreams. The popular Sunday evening event where we take over the local folk session is a great way to end the weekend.

Contact me for more information - I'll see if I can get some webspace for an updated site for this year's event.

Estimated cost £110.

Samantha

Guest Old Leaky

Please Samantha, no more cheesy (groan!) Co-Op Gorgonzola when Arran has such fine local cheeses!

Alas, despite having had such a great time at ACE 2006, I won't make it this year as I'll be on holiday somewhere else and doubt I'll be able to presuade my wife to curtail our trip in order to squeeze (groan again) in ACE 2007. Did I mention I did that last year? "Only a zillion times" say the other 2006 attendees. Sadly, you will also be without the late Pete Dickey, whom I shared a room with last year, though no doubt he will be present in your thoughts.

PS The "groans" after the above puns are for the benefit for our North American readers...

Edited by Old Leaky

• 1 month later...