Reminder: Aug 11 Bay Area Concertina Workshop

Hello!

Just a reminder that Gearóid Ó hAllmhuráin is offering an afternoon concertina WORKSHOP in the SF Bay Area on Saturday August 11, 2007. Please feel free to contact me directly for information. He also performs that evening with Cape Breton pianist Barbara MacDonald Magone at Berkeley's Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse - ALWAYS a great night!

Thanks also to so many of concertina.net folks for the great feedback on the YouTube session videos with Gearóid, Pierre Schryer & Duane Andrews (

)

All the best,

Cecilia McDonnell

cecilia AT CelticCrossings.com

http://www.CelticCrossings.com

Gearóid is a great teacher and I highly suggest attending if in the area. I just finnished another week long workshop with him in East Duham last week. He focused on tunes from the Tracin' Cd and some Paddy Murphy tunes that will be on the new Cd he is producing. Great pace for the class all week, and a few great concert moments as well.

Hello!

Just a reminder that Gearóid Ó hAllmhuráin is offering an afternoon concertina WORKSHOP in the SF Bay Area on Saturday August 11, 2007. Please feel free to contact me directly for information. He also performs that evening with Cape Breton pianist Barbara MacDonald Magone at Berkeley's Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse - ALWAYS a great night!

Thanks also to so many of concertina.net folks for the great feedback on the YouTube session videos with Gearóid, Pierre Schryer & Duane Andrews (

)

All the best,

Cecilia McDonnell

cecilia AT CelticCrossings.com

http://www.CelticCrossings.com