G.magrini Accordion

goli

Hi every body.

I bought this accordion at a yard sale, but I have no clue about this brand, also trying to look over net, didn't bring any success.

Please if any one has any idea, I would to love to know.

Thank you in advance. :)

Goli.

DSCF7949.jpg

DSCF7953.jpg

DSCF7954.jpg

DSCF7956.jpg

DSCF7957.jpg

I bought this accordion at a yard sale,...
argggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

take it away...... 'tis the work of the devil........... a PA :P

What Peter is trying to say :) is that an accordion is not a concertina.

It happens that some of us here (though not I) are familiar with both, but it makes much more sense for you to ask in an accordion forum.

Good luck.

OK, all kidding aside (I think we have a new member here who may not be aware of the long-standing teasing culture in the free reed world), it looks like a typical 120-bass piano accordion. Clearly there are switchable reed sets on the treble side, but I don't know enough about PAs to tell you what the set up is.

It is worth pointing out, for those who lament having missed the era when Jeffries sold for 15 quid, that PAs, at least in the U.S., are an example of a low-demand instrument. You can very good ones for almost nothing, but you also find a lot that need a lot of work - they don't age gracefully. Where are you? If we know, we may be able to find someone you can show this instrument in person, which is essential to assessing its condition. Good luck.

Ken