Tedrow Concertina Tour 2003

I just can't stand to see an empty space.

Regarding the tour. I have now 25 reviews of the Tedrow concertina. After the west coast tour I roped in the concertina; reviewed the reviews; made a few revisions in the instrument; pulled the west coast log and replaced it with the log book for the Great Lakes leg asnd sent it up north.

The concertina is due back in the shop next week. I will repeat the review/revisions, put in a new log and send the concertina up East via North Carolina and Georgia.

Be looking for the instrument in your neighborhood soon.

Bob Tedrow

I certainly hope there is another leg, since I signed up for the tour and I live in Arizona.

Any guesstimates, Bob, on when the tina will be heading west again?

Joyce

Hello Richard.

Sadly, I am unable to attend in person this year. I do plan to attend sometime in the future so don't count me out entirely.

My evil plan is to have the Red Concertina at the SO.

I am building another instrument for the SO as well as I'm not sure I want a bright red concertina to be the only example of my design skills!

I will need a volunteer to baby sit the instrument(s) and properly proselytize them.

Any volunteers? Suggestions?

Bob Tedrow

I or we (The Button Box) can be nanny but I'll let a less-involved person do the proselytizing (though it would be a good idea for you to make some business cards and brochures available).

There's a "music room" at the event which is devoted to sales and displays (our wares, other makers, participants stuff, show-and-tell museum, chachkas and curiosities, etc. A great place for folks to check boxes out.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, glad to have you.

Where do you live?

I have tried to schedule the tour in a manner that makes geographic sense, but after the NE leg of the tour I will pick up strays over the country.

I have several late entries anyway.

Send me a note at hmi@scott.net and I will send you the application.

Thanks for your interest.

Bob Tedrow

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As 2003 draws to a close, so does the 2003 Concertina Tour. I will be pulling the red tour concertina off the tour this week.

As for those of you on the tour who have not had the concertina yet, do not despair, as I will be replacing the 2003 concertina with a 2004 model, an instrument with several updates and changes that reflect current instruments off the bench. Probably not quite as "red" as the last concertina.

My thanks to the participants so far.

I will be posting scanned and unedited comments from the 2003 tour beginning after the first of the year.

Happy New Year from

Bob Tedrow