Saying Hello

Alright lads and lassies, some-time lurker, first-time poster, just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. :)

Welcome to the madhouse, Aogan :)

Feel free to tell us more about yourself... or we will start rumours... :lol:

Regards

Dave

BU aogan lynch perchance? if so, i like your playing and hope you make a solo irish concertina cd....if not, howyah anyhow!

Rumbled :). I be he. Thanks for the compliment. I've got some self-promoting news to post but I thought it'd be a touch unseemly to include it in my first post. :ph34r:

For my sins, I play a 38 key Jeffries-copy C/G Suttner with ebony ends. I've an early C#/G# one as well which is really sweet sounding but I very rarely get to play it these days.

Aogan,

I was introduced to your playing by the two very fine sets you recorded for Suttner's website and I too second the need for you to sit your tush down in a studio and bang us out some lovely tunes. So I await your humble announcement.

Best regards and welcome to this mad but merry little band,

Ross Schlabach

"Of reasonably sound mind, but terribly slow fingers!"

Aogán.

Ciaran O'Grady here. Hope all's well and that you're not on the motorbikes too much! What's the self promoting news? ?

C

Alright Ciaran, how's it goin' man? :) - Thought you'd be delighted to see my on a motorbike, so you could rob my gigs ! :D

New news is the new slide album I suppose. -Gotta keep getting back up on the horse eh? :rolleyes: