Hohner 48 Key English Treble For Sale

Christian Husmann

Hi folks,

I´d like to sell a Hohner 48 key English treble concertina as I own a vintage instrument now and don´t play and need it anymore.

I know these instruments are not really popular but as long as you keep this pls in mind for someone that knows someone that ... who´s seeking a beginners instrument - I´d be glad.

The instrument is in a very good condition - I am the first owner and bought it new about 15 years ago directly from the firm, or better from someone that worked for Hohner. Since than I had no difficulties with it, it´s airtight, being played with a second concertina good in tune and mechanically alright.

Please leave me a note here or via PM - any offers are welcome.

Regards

Christian

post-163-1179071498_thumb.jpg post-163-1179071381_thumb.jpg

Those still do get pretty good prices at ebäh - try it there an don`t forget to give the brand stagi which is the same thing.

Greetings nontox

Edited by nontox

Those still do get pretty good prices at ebäh - try it there an don`t forget to give the brand stagi which is the same thing.

Greetings nontox

Well, yes, I am going to wait some time and if there is no interest here I am going to try it there.

Servus

Christian

• 1 month later...
Hi folks,

I´d like to sell a Hohner 48 key English treble concertina as I own a vintage instrument now and don´t play and need it anymore.

I know these instruments are not really popular but as long as you keep this pls in mind for someone that knows someone that ... who´s seeking a beginners instrument - I´d be glad.

The instrument is in a very good condition - I am the first owner and bought it new about 15 years ago directly from the firm, or better from someone that worked for Hohner. Since than I had no difficulties with it, it´s airtight, being played with a second concertina good in tune and mechanically alright.

Regards

Christian

Hi Christian just new to this, can you advise me if the instument is still available and a price as I have no idea of what they cost. I am a pensioner and would like to takeup this hobby to help keep my fingers moving as they are a bit athritic. I live in Sydney Australia would that be a problem ,hope to hear from you soon JoeG Thanks joegiffney@hotmail.com

Regards

Christian

Hi Christian just new to this, can you advise me if the instument is still available and a price as I have no idea of what they cost. I am a pensioner and would like to takeup this hobby to help keep my fingers moving as they are a bit athritic. I live in Sydney Australia would that be a problem ,hope to hear from you soon JoeG Thanks joegiffney@hotmail.com

Hello Joe,

a little pm is on it´s way ...

Greetings

Christian

Edited by Christian Husmann

• 10 months later...