Hohner Vs. Rochelle

And I started with less, and found something a little bit better, and now have this nice Tedrow in the picture. You never know when you may luck onto something better.

As to being a nice group, I think that is generally true of any group who share a common passion.

Alan

Hi. I'm a newbie & Rochelle user; please would like to make a question to another Rochelle users: It's me, or the bellows is a little hard to push / pull?

Regards

Since I was adviced in private message not to advice people while I don't know much, here is my advice.

From a newbe to a newbe. Stiff bellows on cheap instruments can be stretched.

It's either play the damn thing for a month, giving up in two days, or just hold on the ends, depress all the buttons and pull apart, untill you hear some creaking. It's the glue! Hold it at this point for several seconds and relax. Repeat a few times and the bellows will be considerably loser. It will not ruin your instrument, as owners of expencive antiques will try to persuade you. It will ruin "their" instruments, not yours.

Since I was adviced in private message not to advice people while I don't know much, here is my advice.

From a newbe to a newbe. Stiff bellows on cheap instruments can be stretched.

It's either play the damn thing for a month, giving up in two days, or just hold on the ends, depress all the buttons and pull apart, untill you hear some creaking. It's the glue! Hold it at this point for several seconds and relax. Repeat a few times and the bellows will be considerably loser. It will not ruin your instrument, as owners of expencive antiques will try to persuade you. It will ruin "their" instruments, not yours.

Thank you very much for the advice. Efectively, I opened at maximum the bellows with the air button depressed, then released it and let the bellows totally opened during several seconds. Then, pressing again the air and close totally. Repeated several times, heared some interesting cracks in the folds - glue, I supose! - and now the bellows is much more loose and I can concentrate more on the notes I play than in the "@#$%&!! effort to pull / push the bellows.

Well, first of, I supose, many problems I´ll have with this little noisy box fixed. Thanks again, indeed!

All the best

Well, first of, I supose, many problems I´ll have with this little noisy box fixed. Thanks again, indeed!

All the best

Made my day! :D

I was quite unsettled with the well wishing suggestion to shut up.

Shutting up...