Anglo Tutor Music

Alan Day

I am pleased to inform you that the music has now been completed for the twenty button anglo tutor.This is due to the great work by David Barnert who has managed to write the music from my playing which varies almost every time I play a tune.I must also mention Alex C Jones who has corrected the CD which was slightly out of tune, due to recording or copying and can now be played along with.

I have a copy of all the people I have sent a tape or CD to and the music which has been condensed will be emailed in the next week to you all.

If any beginner would like a copy of the CD or tape let us have your address and one will be posted off.(No charge but possible postage)

I have enjoyed working with Dave and Alex and I would be gratefull at some time in the future, if you benefit from the tutor that you will let us know.

A truly across the pond friendship,thanks again.

Regards

Alan

Guest Guest_Delbert Blackketter

This looks to be a serious treasure for Anglo players, new and experienced. Alan was kind enough to send me a 'George Inn Giants Ceili Band' CD, and I have enjoyed that immensely. I look forward to getting my hands on one of these CDs, which will necessitate me giving my correct address to Alan.

Del Blackketter

9150 Greiner Road

Clarence, New York USA 14031

delwb@earthlink.net

Good job (in advance) Alan

Best wishes,

Del

Looking over the notation that was sent me, I was thrilled to see that some of the tunes are in the key of C! I'm getting...not bad at reading music for the G row, and this will strengthen my C row reading ability. I'm very excited!

Guest Guest_Delbert Blackketter

All,

I just received my CD of Alan's Anglo Concertina music. It is a real treat to listen to. I was playing track 18 and I thought 'Hey! Summertime. And the livin' is easy.' (this sitting in Buffalo, New York, in the snow and ice) What a great set of instruction, with live commentary by Alan as he walks you through the tune. And what a great sounding instrument he is playing!

I find all of the tunes to be interesting and at a great level of interest.

I have often remarked that enthusiasm is one of the most significant factors towards successful learning in music. This cd will feed your enthusiasm.

Great work, Alan!

Del Blackketter

January 20, 2004