My Anglo Tutor Is Now On Line

Alan Day

With my tutor postings now over 5000 I wish to thank Etan Benami for making this available as a download (FREE). Before he offered assistance I was burning CD after CD and posting them Worldwide. It was costing an absolute fortune as well as taking up a lot of my time.

Thank you all for your lovely comments about it.

Al :)

Well earned comments. A lot of nice work Alan.

One of the files needs updating though. The About these files still has a link to the old address with an error.

http://www.filmsonglass.co.uk/concertina-tutorial.htm

Thanks

Leo

Thanks Leo

This was linked to my old company and the website has now been closed. As I have now retired I am in the process of replacing it with a new domain name. I will post it here when my Son has sorted it all out.

This will make the dots available for the Tutor if you require them.

Al

Hi Alan

I didn't look that close, since I have it bookmarked and not downloaded, but aren't they in the PDF file at the bottom of the list?

Thanks

Leo

• 2 weeks later...

With my tutor postings now over 5000 I wish to thank Etan Benami for making this available as a download (FREE). Before he offered assistance I was burning CD after CD and posting them Worldwide. It was costing an absolute fortune as well as taking up a lot of my time.

Thank you all for your lovely comments about it.

Al :)

Well earned comments. A lot of nice work Alan.

One of the files needs updating though. The About these files still has a link to the old address with an error.

http://www.filmsonglass.co.uk/concertina-tutorial.htm

Thanks

Leo

Thanks Leo

This was linked to my old company and the website has now been closed. As I have now retired I am in the process of replacing it with a new domain name. I will post it here when my Son has sorted it all out.

This will make the dots available for the Tutor if you require them.

Al

Hi Alan

I didn't look that close, since I have it bookmarked and not downloaded, but aren't they in the PDF file at the bottom of the list?

Thanks

Leo

Leo the PDF File is at the bottom of the page as you suggest

My new site address with the above link has now been posted on my profile, it is still under construction with loads to add on yet http://www.concertinaman.com

New Videos to add as we make them (eventually)

Many thanks

Alan

Edited by Alan Day
  • Like 1

Hi Alan

Leo the PDF File is at the bottom of the page as you suggest

My new site address with the above link has now been posted on my profile, it is still under construction with loads to add on yet http://www.concertinaman.com

Thanks Alan, I've bookmarked it for reference. It's a nice site. Now you can put it in your Signature too so it will show up at the bottom of each of your posts. B)

New Videos to add as we make them (eventually)

YouTube has a way to force embedded videos into high quality when embedded in a website, but I forget how to do it.

I can think of more than a few nice ones to add. B)

Leo

• 1 month later...

Hi Al

It's a nice site and one I find very helpful as I'm doing a lot more with melody/chords of late, having played mainly Irish tunes. I can sit there and play along with youbiggrin.gif I only have a 30 button C/G Jones at the moment so am having to work hard on G and D tunes with chords

Do you think you could say a bit on the site about the type of concertina and home keys, and keys for the tunes and also a bit on how you record them . Is it a camera/ recorder or separate gizmos?

Cheers

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about this late reply Michael just noticed your posting.

Are you referring to the U Tube recordings with Will ? Or the Tutor recordings which are all for twenty button CG?

I can record the tunes you are working on in CG if you wish ,just Email me.

I will get Mike(Will Fly) to post all his recording details if it is the Utube ones you are interested in. The mike is on a stand on the little table behind me in the corner.

The stripy socks came from a closing down sale in Crawley.

Al