"mally's North West Morris Book"

Perry Werner

FOR SALE!!!!!!!!

Mint condition, Never read, played from etc.

Accidently bought this second copy of this wonderful volume from Mally's and would rather offer to one of you kind folks rather than return it to it's source.

Asking $16.00 postpaid in the U.S. (I paid about $20.00 with overseas postage and just basically want to get most of my outlay back. I did buy a few other titles at the time so I'm not losing too much on postage.

Cash, checks, money orders and yes, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) since in my real life I actually am a rare book dealer! First firm order gets this wonderful book!!!!!!!!

You can email or call me at 201/967-7306

• 2 months later...

It's a tune book. North West morris, unlike Cotswold morris, doesn't in the main have specific tunes for dances. Mally's book is therefore, a book of tunes suitable for North West morris. Since most of the suggestions are from the country dance repertoire (as has always been the case with North West) it's also a pretty good source book for English session tunes.

Chris

mmm. then I'm covered by having Barnes' ECD book. Thought I was, but wasn't sure.

Plus, the mallinson books are available online from Hobgoblin (in Minnesota) for $10.95...

Thanks, Chris!

• 8 months later...

Hey, don't forget. That's MY beer!!!!!!!!

If David wants a beer he better tell me and I'll be happy to buy one (or more) for him.

Paul too!!!!!!!!

Perry

PS: Sorry Malcom. I already have a copy of the Alf Edwards tutor in probably more miserable shape than your's that I am trying to trade for information. (See my other posting about this)

Edited by Perry Werner

If David wants a beer he better tell me and I'll be happy to buy one (or more) for him.

No, thanks. I don't drink alcohol.

See my entry in the DOOMD (Directory Of Online Morris Dancers):

Beer preference:
Coke, please.

(Edited for typo: Did it again! Misspelled "DOOMD." Rats! :angry: )

Edited by David Barnert