Lachenal 56 Key Edeophone For Sale

andydiamond

I think I may be able to get you some professional help Chris, and we may even be able to get the n.h.s. to fund it ---------

You could do with a one string fiddle and a bowed psaltery to round of your collection, but what on earth made you buy a banjo ?

Was it the voices ? ( they make me buy concertinas and melodeons, - - - - - - -- -thats what I told Elaine anyway )

Andy.

Yes FUNDING thats what I need :D (preferably unlimited)

I do have 2 bowed psalteries already (made by my father as part of an effort on my part to give him some purpose in life after he had a stroke and was feeling useless-it worked he went on to make repro wooden wall clocks and things)

haven't seen a one stringed fiddle for a while but I will bear it in mind I have a one stringed fiddle shaped space on my last empty bit of wall.

the banjo-what can I say (I realise now that I have 2 :o ) momentary insanity :blink:

and I forgot the scottish small pipes. My wifes' card funded these too. It was mentioned on the main stage at 'The National Folk Festival' at Loughborough that year by Dave Webber. I think in disbelief that I had managed to get her use her card for this purpose.

Voices :huh: - I can't hear voices for the sound of instruments saying BUY ME :rolleyes:

One Banjo could, I suppose, just possibly be an accident - - - - but TWO ? !!

Strewth, even my brother only has one tenor banjo, and he's barking - - - - - - -

The Scottish small pipes do go some way to mitigating the banjos though

Andy. ( The voices made me do it - - - - )