This Beats My Pink Beads

Personal statistics(of the concertina):-

40 Key C/G Geoff Crabb Eight Sided Anglo

Following enquiries, from April 1st, any new instruments that I may make will have the option of a fitted waist strap for hands free wear and/or proximity sensors fitted to the rear of the bellows which will lock the latter in the open position to prevent possible crush injuries.

Geoff Crabb

Following enquiries, from April 1st, any new instruments that I may make will have the option of a fitted waist strap for hands free wear and/or proximity sensors fitted to the rear of the bellows which will lock the latter in the open position to prevent possible crush injuries.

Geoff Crabb

Think we can now see why you had to put that extra fold in the bellows Geoff ;)

Pete

Geoff Crabb

Would this new waist strap be called a Conc strap?

Surely lights as well Geoff for late night work or even flashing!!

Al

Geoff Crabb

Al

A whole new dimension to the word 'horn pipe' ? :ph34r:

Dave

Edited by Dave Prebble

Geoff Crabb

Al

I think 'C G string' more appropriate, and new signature tune for Bradfield: "Just a thong at twilight....."

I also say well done Mark (and Joan), and we should recognise the good cause aspect of the calender

D :ph34r:

Oh, this was too funny. I'm back after a couple of months and this just had to be my first topic to read. Good for you Mark (and Joan). Sure took guts. Oh great, now everyone will have a word about guts. Brave of you.

Great topic Al and hi.