This Beats My Pink Beads

This is a male version of Calender Girls and has sold out.

If however if Mr July does not approve of this posting please delete it and my beads can come out of retirement.

Al

Hmmmmm.

I will of course be attending Bradfield Traditional Music Weekend..... just a little concerned about the dress code :lol:

Dave

Squeeze on Brother !

If however if Mr July does not approve of this posting please delete it and my beads can come out of retirement.

Al

Mr July might not approve of the "small concertina" description. But then, if the article writer is used to "big accordions", I guess any concertina would look small. :unsure:

Which category on ebay, I wonder.........

Thanks for the light relief, Alan. Forum topics were getting very serious.

Regards,

Peter.

Al

Hmmmmm.

I will of course be attending Bradfield Traditional Music Weekend..... just a little concerned about the dress code :lol:

Dave

Squeeze on Brother !

I understand that D.B was so impressed with the picture he is taking a "Stagi" as a fashion accessory out to America with him.

There are additional "Volley Ball" and "Best all over Tan" competitions added to this years Bradfield events as well as "Walk the Pony and Photo sessions in The Barn" (I have put my name down for walking the pony).

Following complaints however "Playing the Bells" will not be permitted this year.

Dave can you not wear your red beads this year, they did rather clash with my pink ones.

Al

My wife has now pointed out a full-clour photo and article in yesterday's Daily Mail. Unfortunately the on-line edition requires a subscription.

Gentle ribbing aside, well done Mark, I hope the calendar was a success. It must have taken some bottle, I wouldn't have done it.

My wife has now pointed out a full-clour photo and article in yesterday's Daily Mail. Unfortunately the on-line edition requires a subscription.

Gentle ribbing aside, well done Mark, I hope the calendar was a success. It must have taken some bottle, I wouldn't have done it.

I agree Howard best bit of Concertina Advertising I have ever seen.

Well done Mark.

Al

I'm just sad I didn't buy a copy of the calendar a few weeks ago when I had the chance. I certainly wouldn't have had the bottle to do it and as it was to raise money then good on him for doing it.

As far as the online edition of the y MAil is concerned then I had no problems accessing it on http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Pete

As far as the online edition of the y MAil is concerned then I had no problems accessing it on http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Pete

I must have followed the wrong link on the Mail's site, I could only find a facsimile of the print edition.

I'm wondering what the Department of Constitutional Affairs will consider most likely to bring the judiciary into disrepute, his appearing nude or his playing the concertina?

Personal statistics(of the concertina):-

40 Key C/G Geoff Crabb Eight Sided Anglo

Me 6'1" 15 stone-overweight-little hair.

The sale of calendar will enable the Pennine Foxhounds to make a substantial donation to the Kirkwood Hospice,Huddersfield.We have through "The Merry Mountain Child Fund" since 1999, given a very large sum of money to assist the terminally ill.This was founded in 1999 by the local rural community in memory of Hayd Thorpe,a local farmers son and member of the Pennine Foxhounds, who died that year in the Kirwood Hospice of leukemia, at the age of 23.

Although all the calendars are now sold.If you want to support the Kirkwood Hospice by making a donation contact me.

The sale of calendar will enable the Pennine Foxhounds to make a substantial donation to the Kirkwood Hospice,Huddersfield.

It's a pity that the press coverage doesn't appear to have mentioned that it was done for such a good cause. No doubt many will have assumed (as I did myself) that the calendar was in aid of the Hunt, and no doubt some would find this controversial. The Mail article actually states that it was to raise cash for the Pennine Foxhounds.

Personal statistics(of the concertina):-

40 Key C/G Geoff Crabb Eight Sided Anglo

Me 6'1" 15 stone-overweight-little hair.

The sale of calendar will enable the Pennine Foxhounds to make a substantial donation to the Kirkwood Hospice,Huddersfield.We have through "The Merry Mountain Child Fund" since 1999, given a very large sum of money to assist the terminally ill.This was founded in 1999 by the local rural community in memory of Hayd Thorpe,a local farmers son and member of the Pennine Foxhounds, who died that year in the Kirwood Hospice of leukemia, at the age of 23.

Although all the calendars are now sold.If you want to support the Kirkwood Hospice by making a donation contact me.

You were indeed misquoted Mark and well done again.

Boasting again Howard !!

I thought it was a miniature you played?

Al