Anglo Int Wins Acclaim In New Zealand

We (Graham Bradshaw and I ) understand that Anglo International has been included in the outstanding CDs of 2006 on New Zealand Folk programme.

We must admit we have had so many notifications of the playing of tracks on this station we wondered if it was the only CD they had, but we were wrong with Frank Edgley being played tonight with a number of other CDs they have on the New Years Eve Folk programme.

With any luck we may make it at the end of next year with English Int.

Happy New Year everybody and many thanks for all your help on these projects.

Al

Anglo International has been included in the outstanding CDs of 2006 on New Zealand Folk programme.

Congratulations, Alan! This is a well-deserved honor!

Yes, congratulations, Alan. It just goes to show that Anglo International, is, well, truly international! Pity about the lack of NZ players though.

Chris

Yes, congratulations, Alan. It just goes to show that Anglo International, is, well, truly international! Pity about the lack of NZ players though.

Well with Dirge moving out there the total's increased by one. How many other NZ based players do we know of?

Well with Dirge moving out there the total's increased by one. How many other NZ based players do we know of?

Yes, you never know, Woody, his arrival in NZ may well spark a 'Dirge' of interest in the instrument. :lol: Watch these pages. Has he emigrated yet?

Chris

Hi Chris,

after hearing your jokes I believe he boarded the next available plane :D

W

Hi Woody,

You've just reminded me that next Monday will be the delayed "George" session with Alan Day etc.. I'm sure that Chris will have one or two new jokes to tell me. :D

I also hope to meet a new friend, whose "singing" I've heard on CD. :unsure:

Regards,

Peter.

Hi Chris,

after hearing your jokes I believe he boarded the next available plane :D

W

So, you're saying he took flight from my humour, Woody? :lol: That's a funny thing to do!

Chris

I think he found your sense of humour a moving experience. :o

(Oh god you've got me at it now :angry: )