Oh Dear - A Good Instrument Out Of China?

Paul Read

Gosh Paul. This guy must have many grandfathers. I posted one just like it last night. This morning it was removed by EBay, and now it must be another relative. :unsure:

Persistent aren't they.

Thanks

Leo

Just found this on Ebay from China. I think the original closed recently, and this is a hijacked picture and advertisement. Especially with a $633 buy it now price, and $101 shipping cost ($US) :angry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wheatstone-32-key-nick...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Leo

This guy must have been popular. He's back (31 Oct). Or is this a resurrection?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wheatstone-32-key-nick...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Leo

Gone again:

This listing (190046587799) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Gone again:

This listing (190046587799) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Wild Bill:

That's what I hoped would happen, (and soon I hoped). Generally they don't last more than a day if someone spots it and it shows up here. Ebay removed it after someone complained. That's their cover everything removal message. A little further down the page there is a cryptic message about fraud. I think if you check through all the posts on fraudulent auctions in this forum, all of them will have the same message.

Thanks

Leo

Edited by Leo