Travel

In which case I will refer you to duckin's post.

Unfamiliar or analized objects don't kill. People do. Instead of endlessly analizing familiar objects, they should analize the people, but it's politically incorrect (too few people were killed) yet and no super agent will protect you, if he is not allowed to do so.

You go ahead and campaign for firing of most of security agents, hiring new, more savvy ones, raising the taxes, cutting school programs, curtail military and police force, raising taxes - all for the result of money wasted on empty speaches, and baby strollers rutinely checked.

God bless muslim informants, they're the only living hope.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

What kind of specific information????????????? What kind of informative????????????? Please be more specific.

"Red flags going up"?????????????????????

Thanks

Leo

Edited by Leo

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message.

"This" post? There were 127 posts before yours in this thread. Which one were you referring to as "this" one?

Well, I suppose it's possible you're not really interested in travelling with a concertina, but only in harvesting email addresses.

Please pardon my suspicion and cynicism, but your various web site addresses all seem to be for business areas which are infamous for both spam and fraud.

I just realised we need 7 more posts to reach #2 in replies.

How many more? ;)

One, but I don't want that honor. I talk too much as it is. This one equals it. ANY TAKERS TO PUSH THE LIMIT????

http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php...Bnumber+replies

Thanks

Leo

Edited by Leo