Thought I'd Share This

:)

To all my friends on Concertina.net, including those that I've not yet met.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Regards,

Peter.

Edited by PeterT

Hi Ann,

Can you view the text? I know that it's a poor substitute for both text and graphics.

Regards,

Peter.

I cancelled the download when the failed graphics notification came up, I'll try again :)

:( No luck, not even the text will download, our computer runs XP and there must be some glitch that stops it opening 97 properly

Hi Ann,

That's odd, since I'm also running XP.

I've posted the text here, in case anyone else has the same problem:

Happy National Friendship Week!

Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.

Anger is only one letter short of danger. If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; if he betrays you twice, it is your fault.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

He, who loses money, loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; He, who loses faith, loses all.

Beautiful young people are accidents of nature,

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Friends, you and me

You brought another friend

And then there were three

We started our group

Our circle of friends

There is no beginning or end.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift.

It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care.... Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.

WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, YOU'RE REQUESTED TO SEND IT TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)