Exercises English Concertina

• 1 month later...
The new exercises for June are delayed but will be published together with July exercises on 30 June.

Just to let you all know.

Pauline

Pauline, I have tried, unsuccessfully, to locate your exercises on your website, to down load them. Where are they? You have the word 'download' on your homepage towards the bottom of it, but it is non-clickable! Help appreciated.

Chris

Pauline

What is the background music on your home page?

BTW I am finding your play-along concertina book and CD very helpful. Although I have been playing concertina for 18 years I have not really developed chordal and contrapuntal playing. Your conac exercises and the above mentioned book and CD are really helpful because the exercises are not too difficult for me. (I am still recovering from the effects of two strokes I had 16 months ago).

Will you be publishing any more books in the near future?

• 2 weeks later...
Pauline

What is the background music on your home page?

BTW I am finding your play-along concertina book and CD very helpful. Although I have been playing concertina for 18 years I have not really developed chordal and contrapuntal playing. Your conac exercises and the above mentioned book and CD are really helpful because the exercises are not too difficult for me. (I am still recovering from the effects of two strokes I had 16 months ago).

Will you be publishing any more books in the near future?

The music is a solo improvisation on a song I composed and which I played in my exam in 2004 with pianist Jeroen van Vliet. This can be heard and seen on the DVD "Playing the Concertina" made by Bernd Out; produced by Pilgrimm Pictures. Preview on the website my webpage

I hope to publish part 2 of my tutor this year. I am working on it at this moment.

I am glad you enjoy the play-along book.

Pauline

Edited by Pauline de Snoo