Sign in to follow this  
jmyersgoucheredu

Subscribing?

I don't understand what it means to subscribe to a topic or forum.

How does one do it?

What does it mean? What happens after subscription? Benefits? :blink:

Not quite sure what that emoticon means either.

Thanks,

If you're not sure what a feature does, try it. It's all free. Think of it as an adventure. Live a little.

Paul

If you're not sure what a feature does, try it. It's all free. Think of it as an adventure. Live a little.

Paul

That's just it: I don't know how to try it and would like to do so.

Paul

As I just did.... I was wondering if the "Quote" feature would quote both previous entries as well as being editable -- and it does! Very nice!

Paul

As I just did.... I was wondering if the "Quote" feature would quote both previous entries as well as being editable -- and it does! Very nice!

Ah, but with unexpected results. I wonder how many nested quotes are possible before things get squeezed out of existance?

Paul

Ah, but with unexpected results. I wonder how many nested quotes are possible before things get squeezed out of existance?

I'll join this and see how far it goes!

Samantha :rolleyes:

Paul

Well thats one more level then :)

Paul

Well thats one more level then :)

:rolleyes: Hey, this kind of squeezing, I may be able to do. Except I probably lost the quotes and everyone will hate me!

Helen Cusick