Gracias....

'Thank you' to all who have responded to the several questions I've asked on this Forum. I've gained a drey-load of valuable information.

There is SO MUCH valuable info that has been given/shared here, on this Forum, if I had the time I'd go through it and compile a FAQ and post it for all the other newbies (like myself) to learn from.

Today's Question: Does any one know... is there somewhere I can send my Stagi Anglo to have 3 or 4 notes modified... that is... replaced by other notes that I'd particularly prefer?

Stay well y'all !

Maria

'Thank you' to all who have responded to the several questions I've asked on this Forum. I've gained a drey-load of valuable information.

There is SO MUCH valuable info that has been given/shared here, on this Forum, if I had the time I'd go through it and compile a FAQ and post it for all the other newbies (like myself) to learn from.

Today's Question: Does any one know... is there somewhere I can send my Stagi Anglo to have 3 or 4 notes modified... that is... replaced by other notes that I'd particularly prefer?

Stay well y'all !

Maria

Maria, you can send it to the Button Box http://www.buttonbox.com/. They have lots of experiences with Stagis.