The 1.000.000-button Man

Tina

Took this picture many years ago (more than I dare to count) in Legoland / Denmark.

I have no remembrance to what the sound was like. I guess I filtered this one out. But he did move the 'bellow' and jiggled his right toe tip.

Everybody have sunshine today :)

post-811-1139827895_thumb.jpg

I should have added that the large amount of buttons mainly is because of the Lego bricks (for those who don't know Lego) ( - ?) - now 1.000.000 buttons might be slightly exaggerated. Small bricks have two, middle ones have four buttons. As far as I remember there are one-buttoned ones as well. Big ones have eight to ten.

So maybe it's only 91.572 (buttonwise) + 30 (31) ?

:)

• 10 years later...

Well it was payback time this last week with a trip to Legoland with our 7-year old following his compliant behaviour at the German meeting last weekend! So imagine my surprise to see the concertina pirate is still there! I took a couple of photos of him for posterity, but his instrument (whatever system it is) seems to have lost a few buttons!

Adrian

post-6143-0-38474300-1462564288_thumb.jpg

post-6143-0-76326300-1462564298_thumb.jpg

Well it was payback time this last week with a trip to Legoland with our 7-year old following his compliant behaviour at the German meeting last weekend! So imagine my surprise to see the concertina pirate is still there! I took a couple of photos of him for posterity, but his instrument (whatever system it is) seems to have lost a few buttons!

Adrian

I went to legoland when I was about 6, I remember they glue the statues together but sort of not that well sometimes and an enthusiastic child can get the odd brick if determined :P