Old Timey Recordings

Stephen Mills

Here's a link I think many of you will enjoy, although I haven't found any concertinas yet.

THanks, a really great page; lots of familiar tunes.

Does anybody know how to get these files to open in something other than Quicktime? My PC has MP3s associated with Itunes, but that dumb QUicktime keeps popping up. Same on the recorded links page.

Does anybody know how to get these files to open in something other than Quicktime? My PC has MP3s associated with Itunes, but that dumb Quicktime keeps popping up. Same on the recorded links page.

You mean it pops up in Internet Explorer? If so, go to the Tools menu, select "Internet Options...", click on the "Programs" tab, Click on "Manage Add-ons", find the QuickTime plugin, click on it, then click on "Disable."

You mean it pops up in Internet Explorer? If so, go to the Tools menu, select "Internet Options...", click on the "Programs" tab, Click on "Manage Add-ons", find the QuickTime plugin, click on it, then click on "Disable."

I use Firefox, but did something similar and it worked. It didn't occur to me the program, not the operating system, controls the associations. THanks!

• 2 weeks later...