Lead A Virtual Session

While thinking about an alternative for the rather straight lay out of the links page, I got a wild idea and worked it out in a quick and dirty way.

So give it a try in this virtual session, where you are supposed to be the leader :huh:

(I'm not completely sure that you see the session in the same way as I see it :unsure: :unsure: )

have fun anyway :)

After 10 minutes on a high speed connection, I'd only downloaded 17% of it, and gave up. Anybody else having trouble?

David, the file size of the Flash (.SWF) application is 969 Kb so that should be no problem :unsure:

Very silly, Henk!

Could it be, as we over-stressed Americans say, "you have way too much time on your hands!!" :lol:

Allison

It's not the time, but too much "hands" :ph34r:

That's pretty scary Henk, reminds me of the NE Squeeze-in last year. You claim that resemblance's are coincidental, but I swear that's Jim Lucas on the left.

Far more likely the Arran Concertina Event, but I agree with you about Jim!

Nice one, Henk,

Chris

That's pretty scary Henk, reminds me of the NE Squeeze-in last year. You claim that resemblance's are coincidental, but I swear that's Jim Lucas on the left.
That might be so Jody.... but it is pure coincidence :)

A caricature, to be sure, both the image and the playing. :lol:

That tune is one of mine, but the original in G -- a polka, please :) -- has been slowed down to about 2/3 the speed, leaving it a pokey somewhere around C#. :(

I, too, have known sessions like that, though usually the speed goes in the opposite direction. There's a fellow at one of the local sessions who has a habit of attempting tunes so fast that no one can keep up... not even himself. :o

While thinking about an alternative for the rather straight lay out of the links page, I got a wild idea and worked it out in a quick and dirty way.

So give it a try in this virtual session, where you are supposed to be the leader :huh:

(I'm not completely sure that you see the session in the same way as I see it :unsure: :unsure: )

have fun anyway :)

Yep! Sounds like a perfectly normal session to me :rolleyes: