"five Questions With..." (short Profiles)

Henk you have joined the club of people that during a meal or conversation someone says" Come on Alan tell us the story of the pink beads".

M3838 I am always loosened up and wiggling on this site so do not take my comments as serious,in fact as a seperate subject they may prove interesting. I must say however it is hard to give a warm reply to a set of numbers that sounds a bit like my tax man has put together.

Al (Wiggle Wiggle)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great; can we suggest others for inclusion in the list?

--

Bill

Psssst Bill listen....(with a very low voice)..... don't tell the other C.Netters :ph34r: :ph34r:

If you suggest me, then I will suggest you!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :D :lol:

Wait, you weren't on the list? :) Actually I was thinking it would be great to include Frank Edgley, Jergen Suttner, Dana Johnson, and many others :)

--

Bill

Alan's story of his out-of-body experience reminds me of something that happened at work many years ago. Many of you know I am an anesthesiologist (oh, so that's what his sig means). One day I was preparing to put a guy to sleep and I had already given some of the preparatory sedatives. Before giving the serious stuff, I raised the operating table up to a level where the patient would be easier to work with. As the table was rising, he said, "I feel like I'm rising toward the ceiling. Am I having an out-of-body experience?"

Hi :)

Just a quick note to let you know I've just posted four new interviews:

Mick Bramich, Jason O'Rourke, Frank Edgley and Wally Carroll.

Cheers,

Morgana :D

www.ptollemy.com

Edited by Morgana

Frank Edgley is such a gentleman! He kindly mentioned nothing about the second repair he's done on one of his own concertinas in the last 5 years.

But I shall confess.

It was mine.

And only because when he tried to talk me through it on the phone, I completely messed it up.

And then he went out of his way to get it back to me by Christmas day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone :)

Just a quick note to let you know I've added a couple more profiles: Andrew Norman, Anthony James, David Leese and Harold Herrington.

Cheers

Morgana :D

www.ptollemy.com

Edited by Morgana

For some reason I thought Wally Carroll would be older...

ETA: And I wonder if anyone has told Bob Tedrow that he looks a lot like Sam Waterson, on Law and Order.

Edited by Rhomylly

Hi. Just a quick update to let you know I've just added Padraig Rynne's interview.

Do this updates help? [i don't want to bother people if they don't :)]

Cheers

Morgana