Fs - Fallon Case For Anglo Concertinas

s2maur

Item has been sold. Thanks for looking.

Paul, I will send a donation based on the asking price listed. Thanks for the service.

Steve

For Sale is a double travel case for anglo concertinas made by John Fallon. It is about 2 years old with little travel time. Inside and out as good as new. This one cost me $250.00 USD new. Will sell for $180.00 USD plus the shipping costs to any where in North America. I no longer have any need of a double case and would like to have the space it occupies back.

Dimensions: 22 1/2 inches end to end, 9 1/2 inches from front to back and 8 inches deep.

These things are built to protect. They are much like the Anvil Cases that I kept my PA equipment in back in the 70's and 80's so it was safe from harm and the elements.

I haven't weighed the case so have no clue about that but if someone is curious just ask and I'll see if I can find my old scale. The scale and I have parted ways since it started showing me at over 2XX lbs.

If interested, please contact me by my e-mail address listed below. I am located in east-central Iowa incase anybody close to the midwest is interested.

Check out the pics below.

Steve Maurice

Iowa, USA

s2maur@airolink.com

Edited by s2maur