New Music For Concertina

Hazel

I recently wrote several pieces for concertina (solo, with piano and 2 trios) for Pauline de Snoo, an anglo-playing friend here in The Netherlands. She has performed them both here and in England, gaining degrees from Tilburg Conservatorium and Newcastle University in the process.

I am pleased to announce that these compositions can now be bought online.

The website includes many .pdf samples, and thanks to the miracle of modern technology I can now e-mail scores and parts in .pdf format, saving both time and money on slow and expensive postage.

Address: http://www.unitedwomensorchestra.com/comp/Catalogue.htm

Hazel Leach

hleach@xs4all.nl

++31-26-3512934

I recently wrote several pieces for concertina (solo, with piano and 2 trios) for Pauline de Snoo, an anglo-playing friend here in The Netherlands.

Hazel

As far as I know Pauline is mopre known for her English Concertina playing. Looking at the preview, I think that the pieces that you wrote are more suited for English Concertina and than for Anglo.

Indeed Henk. They are for English Concertina. I will tell Hazel that she confused the names. On the compositions only "concertina" is mentioned.

They are very challenging pieces. Some mp3 examples of new compositions are now on my website.

Pauline

Forgot to mention that the free downloads on my website concertina-academyoffer exercises which can help you prepare for starting on the new compositions.

Edited by Pauline de Snoo