Ebay Scam Warning (another One)

Howdy:

I just received a second chance offer from the "seller" of the early Wheatsone which was just sold the other day on Ebay.

Though I would love for this to be legitimate, I am highly doubtful that it is, so please beware in case you receive one of these second chance offerings.

Below is the URL of the auction in case you missed it.

Have fun,

Perry Werner

http://cgi.ebay.com/EARLY-WHEATSTONE-CONCE...1QQcmdZViewItem

PS: If this turns out to be legit (and I have queried the seller that was originally listed with this item) I will let ya'll know with apologies to the seller!

Perry did you notice who won the bidding ,Neil Wayne X holder of the concertina museum sold to Horniman,if anyone knows what this instrument is, then Neil would.

Neil would know and recognise this instrument instantly as he has probably originally owned one and now owns another.

Al

I have added this as an after thought if you are having a second chance at it, is the name put in as a bluff,it does look unusual however with the ring around the buttons.

Edited by Alan Day

I didn't bid on this one, but I did bid on an extended Aeola Baritone which was for sale at the same time.

I've since gotten three "Second Chance" emails from three different people claiming to be the seller (none actually were-- I had gotten a reply to a question I asked about the instrument).

If I ever get a legitimate Second Chance offer from eBay I proably will assume it is a scam.

Perry did you notice who won the bidding ,Neil Wayne X holder of the concertina museum sold to Horniman,if anyone knows what this instrument is, then Neil would.

Neil would know and recognise this instrument instantly as he has probably originally owned one and now owns another.

Al

I have added this as an after thought if you are having a second chance at it, is the name put in as a bluff,it does look unusual however with the ring around the buttons.

Can one of the experts tell us something about this one, I am curious as it does not to seem to have any piercing or sound holes.