Noel Hill Irish Concertina School

The USA Noel Hill Irish Concertina school is coming up and there are still a few slots available for both the East Coast and West Coast schools

For dates and contact info visit Noel's site: http://www.noelhill.com/irish-concertina-school/

I took up the concertina because of Noel, and I learned to play the anglo concertina from him, in his style, at these courses years ago. Well worth it if you want a fun and useful week of dedicated study!

I'm the coordinator for the West Coast Noel Hill Concertina workshop and it is NOT sold out.  There are still spaces for students in the workshop.  If you are interested in attending the workshop, please go to the Noel Hill website and click on the link for information on the West Coast class.

Karen Godley

1 hour ago, karen godley said:

I'm the coordinator for the West Coast Noel Hill Concertina workshop and it is NOT sold out.  There are still spaces for students in the workshop.  If you are interested in attending the workshop, please go to the Noel Hill website and click on the link for information on the West Coast class.

Karen Godley

Sorry about that! I was told that the West coast school was sold out. I've edited the post.

Paul

• 7 months later...

Hi Karen, If you have a moment, I was wondering if Noel Hill is planning to teach an Oregon workshop again in 2024? Also, where in Oregon does he typically teach his workshops? Thank you!

8 hours ago, pnwsun said:

Hi Karen, If you have a moment, I was wondering if Noel Hill is planning to teach an Oregon workshop again in 2024? Also, where in Oregon does he typically teach his workshops? Thank you!

I don't know if Noel has announced his 2024 teaching schedule, but the Oregon workshops have historically been at the Tilikum retreat center of George Fox College, just outside of Newberg, OR, about a 45 minute drive west of Portland.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Michael Eskin said:

I don't know if Noel has announced his 2024 teaching schedule, but the Oregon workshops have historically been at the Tilikum retreat center of George Fox College, just outside of Newberg, OR, about a 45 minute drive west of Portland.

Oh cool! Thanks, Michael. I’m just down the road a ways in Corvallis, OR… I hope Noel comes around this year; I’d be excited to check out his workshop!
Cheers!

• 1 month later...