New Player Help

I recently purchased a concertina at a antique shop. Its in good condition and have learned it is a 20 Button Scholer. 
so i started using youtube to learn some scales. However I went to look up a finger chart and after a loooooong search came to realize its tuned to D/A. I found a chart for the left hand but cant find a chart for the right hand. 
i also noticed on the youtube videos he is playing G/C. 
Id like to keep playing the one I have, its really just for my self but cant find any resources for it being D/A. 
its been YEARS since ive done some theory (8 yr marching band kid here who also pipes) but can i just keep learning aside the G/C videos? Also, and sources to find the finger chart for the right hand? 

Yes Mikfule is right, often 20 key fingering or notes is similar in different keys, (just the key names like A, and D major it is maybe in, will be he differences on the page.

I used to play my own 20 key in C and G , years back, and often played other pieces in other acommodating keys and it still worked, it just meant you had to be aware your music was perhaps a tone lower or higher; but the button and fingering was mostly the same.

Edited by SIMON GABRIELOW
  • Like 1