Search On Image Or Attachment?

There's a Topic I rediscovered a couple of weeks ago, and I would like to add something to that thread. I was certain I had recorded where to find it, but now I can't find my note... or the Topic. I don't remember its name.

My current searches on probable keywords have turned up empty, but I do remember that there was an attached image in a post that I believe was from Stephen Chambers. Considering how many posts Stephen has, I'd like to be able to ask the search engine to return only those of his posts that have attached images. As far as I can tell, I can't do that, but I'd love to have somebody tell me that it can be done, and how.

I already tried including "[image" in the search, but that returned all kinds of posts that did not include images.

Oh, the subject of the photo was a concertina end showing an opening on the side of the end, sort of like an extra bit of fretwork.

I didn't post any photos,...

No. It turns out it wasn't you, but Theo who posted the photo I was thinking of, as I noted in the new Topic I created on the subject.

...but there were references to such piercings in this thread, and I think you may be thinking of the photos in the eBay listing of the Peerless ?

No, but thanks for the additional reference. One "error" in my searach was that it didn't occur to me to describe the openings as "piercing". Maybe I would have thought of that if I'd pictured them with little rings and things hanging from them. :unsure: