Looking For Anglo-concertina Cg

Silvio 64

Hi to all! I'm a new member from Italy.

Probably I'm the third italian who play concertina (in Italy we are three or four players!).

I'm looking for a good quality anglo concertina: 30 buttons, metal ends, 6 or 7 folders, CG, good or new instrument.

And I sell a Stagi W15S 30 button, DG, metal ends (1 year life) for 300 Euro

I'm waiting for some purpose!

silvio.zapparoli@tin.it

Edited by Silvio 64

• 4 weeks later...

Probably I'm the third italian who play concertina (in Italy we are three or four players!).

I'm looking for a good quality anglo concertina: 30 buttons, metal ends, 6 or 7 folders, CG, good or new instrument.

And I sell a Stagi W15S 30 button, DG, metal ends (1 year life) for 300 Euro

I'm waiting for some purpose!

silvio.zapparoli@tin.it

Ciao Silvio,

with me maybe we r 5 ;)

For what I'd been reading I think a good instrument can be an Edgley, I like the idea him is a skilled player and teacer too, I'm planning my self to place an order to him, u can ear sample of how it sound on www.concertinatom.com a really well done site full of beautiful tunes and pictures.

I'm from Roma, if u r near my place maybe we will have the chance to play togheter sometimes.

Ciao

with me maybe we r 5 ;)

The ICA had one member in Italy for a few years to 1997. I think he must have been lonely at that time. Do let us all know if you get a National group going.

- John Wild

That's a good idea John!

I could not find a way to sort out on the ICA web pages the member list, may you help me in the task? We r so few here will be nice to be able to stay in thouch, share our experiences, organize session or even trip togheter to the UK and Ireland to meet u or other cnetters and breathe the atmosphere who had give the born to the tunes we like so much :)