Concertina Juxtapositions

A word or two of explanation: I saw the picture of the concertina springs image years ago. It was published here on C.net. I thought it interesting and downloaded it to my photo library where it sat by it self, all alone. for a long time.

I sometimes thought about that spring photo, but could not find a context for this mysterious graphic. 

Then I started to put two and two together and came up with this idea of two unrelated images where the viewer could bounce between them to make a sum greater than the two on their own.

So, many thanks for indulging me. Please do add to the concept with concertina images of your own that mangle relationships and comment on each other in interesting ways.

But more important, keep squeezing!

Edited by Jody Kruskal

6 hours ago, Jody Kruskal said:

A word or two of explanation: I saw the picture of the concertina springs image years ago. It was published here on C.net. I thought it interesting and downloaded it to my photo library where it sat by it self, all alone. for a long time.

I sometimes thought about that spring photo, but could not find a context for this mysterious graphic. 

Then I started to put two and two together and came up with this idea of two unrelated images where the viewer could bounce between them to make a sum greater than the two on their own.

So, many thanks for indulging me. Please do add to the concept with concertina images of your own that mangle relationships and comment on each other in interesting ways.

But more important, keep squeezing!

Ah, I remember those pesky springs in a Jeffries i bought.Here's a contribution.

308-007b (3).jpg

IMG_20201126_121807492_HDR (3).jpg